~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning I woke up to knocking at my front door. It was my friend Tiffany ready to go to the Saturday market. We had such a nice time walking around all the booths looking for some food to buy for the coming week. Still being early in the season there isn't much to choose from. Especially when you only buy organic. The man I bought my eggs from was such a nice person. We stood there for about 15 minutes just talking to Tiff and I about England, Jews, and Vidal Sassoon. We never got his name though and we hope to go back next week to buy more eggs.I am trying to be more thrifty with my grocery money. It's very hard though when you want to meet certain expectations. It's sad that the price of food is so high. Although the price of cheap food is even 'higher'. I don't care how much money I make. I will always buy 'good' food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun has come out now. My record has stopped playing. I need to make some cages for my tomatoes out of bamboo. I am surprised they stood throughout the night of thunder and lighting and hard rain. The petals have fallen off of my roses and the same goes for my snowball tree. Ah well. There will be more blooms to come. I guess thats what I get for living in the Willamette Valley.
With Love,
BreeAnna

No comments:
Post a Comment