Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spring


I finally have time to sit down and relax. Lately I have felt like time is moving too fast and I can't seem to get anything done. I need money but I need to rest too. Therefore I am taking a week. A week to renew. A week to awake myself from this heavy fog inside my head. Now is the time to cross some things off of my to-do list and take a deep breath. 
All will be well. 
My garden is planted and I am now waiting for the little seeds to sprout. My peas are going crazy and I can't wait till I am able to eat some. Gardening is so rewarding to me. I just love watching plants grow. It's such a beautiful pattern. The seasons are so beautiful. Each having their own purpose. I feel that in order to find happiness for myself is to connect with the seasons on a deeper level. Find beauty in all of it. I can't keep myself locked up inside anymore. I need to stay outside... creating. 

With love,
BreeAnna


The lilacs lift in generous bloom
  Their plumes of dear old-fashioned flowers;
Their fragrance fills the still old house
  Where left alone I count the hours.

High in the apple-trees the bees
  Are humming, busy in the sun, --
An idle robin cries for rain
  But once or twice and then is done.

from At Home from Church by Sarah Orne Jewett

No comments:

Post a Comment